Dear RIMweb Members,
Up for sale is Used but in Excellent condition Gold ASUS ZENFONE 2 (ZE551ML) GSM Dual SIM Handset
* Item name: Asus Zenfone 2 purchased from Flipkart last year @17000Rs. (MRP 22199/-). The same 4 GB RAM Model is STILL retailing on Flipkart for 17000+ Rupees.
* Hansdet mode: GSM Dual SIM with separate dedicated Micro SD Card slot. 4G Works on SIM 1 slot.
* THROWAWAY Price: Rs. 4999/- (Courier Extra) with all the below mentioned extra accessories worth Rs. 3000/-
* Your location: Meerut (U.P.)
* Does it include any warranty?: No but billed Indian Invoice phone. No issue of service locally if ever needed.
* What accessories/freebies are included?: Original Box
Accessories - Original FAST Charger worth Rs. 1800/-, Original Data Cable
* 1 Original FLIP COVER Case with NFC (hardly used, like New) See Photo. Bought for Rs. 1799/-
* 1 BRAND NEW FLIP COVER Sparkle Gold Color worth Rs. 500/-
* 2 x Extra Screen Protectors NEW worth Rs. 400/-
* One BRAND NEW Soft Touch Back Cover worth Rs. 300/-
* Reason for Sale (if Used item): Upgraded to Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
* Time Used Or Hours Used (if Used item): About 1 year but ZERO Dings/Falls & Scratchless Screen.
* If Like New / Used item, is there anything to be aware of?: The original Back Cover was slightly cracked at edge only due to removing, no falls so I will be providing a NEW 3rd party Back Cover which I have detailed above with photo, along with the original back cover. Otherwise best is to use the Original like NEW FLIP Cover with NFC in which this cover has to be removed anyways.
* If imported CDMA handset, does it have MEID registered?: Indian GSM Handset
* Is support for activation of handset with network provided?: Not Applicable as GSM Dual SIM based
* If imported CDMA handset, which network operator(s) can you (seller) support activation?: NA
* Is EVDO activation supported?: NA
* If EVDO activation not supported, then will CDMA 1x work?: NA
Intrested member may contact me:-
I am a reputed seller on the forum with zero issues with previous sales (see my feedback)
Mobile No. : +91 9358439593 (10 AM TO 6PM only please)
Or EMail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Edited by dkaile, 19 October 2016 - 02:07 PM.