Sell Topic Guidelines & Format
Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:08 AM
Note: Please do NOT copy the format from other seller's topic. You have to copy the format from this topic only (see post #2).
1) As a rule of thumb any member having below 25 posts cannot post a Sell topic. Your account should be at least 1 month old before opening a new Sell topic. For your first Sale topic, you may be requested for proof like ID card scan copy if required.
2) All sell (used/new) topics should have an actual photograph of the item along with your member name and the date which should be readable. Click here for an example of a photograph. Please get more details in post #2 below.
3) All sell topics should use the format as per post # 2 below.
You can have your own description/explanation alongside but the above information has to be there in your post. If the required information is not present then the member will be contacted by a moderator via PM to edit the post within 24 hours.
4) The topic title should have "For Sale:" in it. (e.g. For Sale: Used HTC EVO 3D)
5) If you have multiple items for sale at a time (within 48 hours) then please post them under one topic.
6) Sell topics with pre-orders / interest checks will not be allowed for members with below 1000 posts.
7) Sellers are encouraged to request buyers to post in the topic about the transaction so that it can be used as feedback by your future potential buyers. Please make sure to use the "Report" button to request closure of the topic once the deal is complete.
8) Accessories for Sale have to be posted in the "Mobile/Smartphone Accessories Request and Offers" topic only. Mobile accessories, broken/bricked handsets for parts, etc. for both sale and request can be posted in the "Mobile/Smartphone Accessories Request and Offers" topic. If a member has the requested accessory then they can contact that member by email or PM with their offer for further discussion.
9) The moderators reserve the right to remove a topic is there is any suspicion/inappropriate content or based on report(s) received from member(s) about suspicion or any other issue. A topic not following the guidelines format will be removed. Bumping of topics is not allowed.
10) As mentioned in the Terms of Service when you signed up, RIMweb.in will not be liable for any trades or transactions and all trades/transactions are at sole risk of members.
11) For imported handsets being sold, please make sure that you mention whether the MEID is registered (with provider name) for *228 activation and whether EVDO can be activated or not. If it is an imported handset you (the seller) is expected to help with the MEID registration of the handset and activation. EVDO activation also has to be done by the seller and should NOT ask the buyer to get it activated from someone else. Provisioning/Configuring of EVDO in the handset and data plan activation also has to be done by the seller. If a seller is found out to be asking buyers to ask someone else or Reliance Web World for activation of handset/EVDO then the seller will not be allowed to sell in the forum thereafter. So if you are unable to activate the handset or EVDO for the buyer then you have to clearly mention that it in the topic. Generally such handsets will not sell but some buyers who can manage it from their side may still buy it.
Note: The above guidelines may be modified/appended if required in future.
Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:08 AM
As per the feedback received, please use the revised format below when opening a new sell topic. If it is a handset for sale, then it MUST use the format below. You can copy-paste the format below when composing the new topic and edit/enter the required details:
Topic title format: For Sale: Brand New/Like New/Used < Item Name > (e.g. For Sale: Like New HTC EVO 3D)
Note: "Brand New" would mean sealed or box opened only for MEID registration/configuration purpose. "Like New" would mean the handset was used for a few days with no visible usage marks seen at all. Using "Like New" title for handsets with usage marks is prohibited and will result in a warning.
* Item name: If it is a handset, then mention the full model name (e.g. HTC Droid Incredible 2)
* Hansdet mode: If it is a handset, them mention whether it is GSM or CDMA or World edition with both or single (e.g. World edition with GSM unlocked)
* Expected Price: shipping included or not? if not then how much? (e.g. Rs.15,000 including shipping)
* Your location: City & State
* Does it include any warranty?: If yes, then mention the date until which it is valid. (e.g. Yes, until March 2012)
* What accessories/freebies are included?: (e.g. All default accessories excluding SD card)
* Reason for Sale (if Used item): (e.g. Upgrading to new handset)
* Time Used Or Hours Used (if Used item): (e.g. 4 months)
* If Like New / Used item, is there anything to be aware of?: (e.g. normal usage marks)
* If imported CDMA handset, does it have MEID registered?: Yes / No, you have to get it registered from your side
* Is support for activation of handset with network provided?: Yes / No, you have to activate it from your side
* If imported CDMA handset, which network operator(s) can you (seller) support activation?: (e.g.Reliance CDMA)
* Is EVDO activation supported?: Yes / No, you have to activate it from your side
* If EVDO activation not supported, then will CDMA 1x work?: Yes / No, you have to activate it from your side
* Photographs: (see below)
All sell topics (Brand New/Like New/Used) should have an actual photograph of the item along with your member name and the date which should be readable. Click here for an example of a photograph. If it is a Brand New handset then only 1 photograph with the box is enough. If it is Like New or Used handset, at least 2 pictures are required and 1 among them should clearly show the front face of the handset. Remember the more photographs you include the chances of getting the handset sold is more.
Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:11 AM
can we add contact details like email id or mobile no. in sale post?
Try not to put personal details like mobile number etc. on public forums. Instead, you can update / mention your contact details in your Profile.
हाँ ये जिस्म कभी दूर, कभी पास रहा है,
जो भी ग़म हैं ये तेरे, उन्हें तू मेरा पता दे,
कुछ इस तरह तेरी पलकें, मेरी पलकों से मिला दे,
आँसू तेरे सारे, मेरी पलकों पे सजा दे.......
Important Links :
~ If you need any help on the forum, then don't hesitate to ask or PM me
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users