Photo

Welcome To The Reputed Sellers Group Forum!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arun

Arun

Thinking Bigger, Thinking Better !

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts
  • Full Name: Arun Kumar D
  • City: Trivandrum
  • Network:Reliance CDMA
  • Handset: Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Handset - II: HTC One
  • Other Handset:Samsung Galaxy S3

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

POPULAR

Welcome to Reputed Seller Forum at RIMweb! The new Reputed Seller Group is an initiative to help new members identify trusted and experienced sellers easily for a hassle free experience when buying foreign CDMA handsets. The Reputed Sellers are selected based on the feedback that they receive from other buyers and only the best among them will be included in the group. These sellers are expected to help the buyer on all aspects including activation of the (MEID registered) handset and EVDO / CDMA 1x activation (depending on handset feasibility). These are the basic requirements that the Reputed Sellers are expected to meet:

* Reputed sellers are expected to sell pre-configured handsets where the buyer can activate the handset using HCC (Handset Change Card) or at Reliance Web World/Mobile Store.

* Reputed sellers are expected to provide after sales support in a timely manner to the buyer; like help with initial configuration/activation of the handset; resolve buyer complaints if there is any, within 72 hours; respond to escalated complaint if any, and resolve within 10 days.

* Reputed sellers are expected to help with EVDO/1x data activation & configuration and help with selecting data plans for the buyer.

In order to handle resolution of escalated complaints efficiently between the reputed seller and buyer, they buyers who purchase handsets from reputed sellers can contact a moderator/administrator by sending email to buyercomplaints@rimweb.com if there is any grievance to be addressed. Please send the complaint email only if your request is not resolved by the seller within 72 hours.

Note: The grievances that can be addressed through buyercomplaints@rimweb.com are limited to issues during initial period of handset purchase, i.e. after completing payment till the handset is successfully activated.

The following members are currently in the Reputed Seller Group:

tarun_kabra

parin

HetalDP

hiteshkkk1

Mufaddal

dkaile

@mitj@in

supernova

tushar_163

KapilAgrawal

nikme

You can find the sell topics from these reputed sellers in this forum.

If you want to contact them for MEID/ESN registration (activation of handset on Indian CDMA networks) or Handset configuration (to use handset on Indian CDMA networks) or EVDO activation then you can open their profile page using the link above and click "Send me a message" to send them a message.
Please use the [ Posted Image Report ] button (beneath every post) to report an issue with the post/topic to a moderator

#2 shreesh

shreesh

RIM Addict

• RIM Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Full Name: ::Shreesh::
  • City: Pune
  • Network:Reliance CDMA
  • Handset: Not Listed
  • Handset - II: Not Listed

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:56 PM